28 Days of Eating at Home- Learn more in my intro post here!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Friday, June 7, 2013
Cauliflower Mac N Cheese
1 10 ounce Package Microwave Ready Cauliflower & Cheese Sauce
2 cups uncooked pasta
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
Optional: salt & pepper to taste.
1. Start pot of salted water to boil to cook pasta. When boiling, cook pasta to al dente.
2. Prepare cauliflower with cheese sauce mixture per package instructions. Let cool one minute.
3. Place cauliflower mixture into blender/food processor. Add in cheddar cheese. Pulse until well combined.
4. If too thick, add a bit of water or cream.
5. Drain pasta well. Mix all ingredients together. Salt & pepper to taste.
This turns out to be a lot like a cheddar cream sauce & if you have kids, they'll never guess there are hidden veggies. Add chicken, ground turkey, more veggies, or serve just the sauce over veggies. If you love cheese this just might be your new favorite sauce!